After Christmas Sale!

Thursday, December 30, 2010
Don't miss our after Christmas sale! All holiday items are 40% off! This includes ornaments, gift bags, gift wrap, gift tags, candles, candle holders, cards, and much more...

2 comments to After Christmas Sale!:

Unknown said...

I had been looking forward to shopping in your store.
I needed several cards so I went in today to purchase them.
Upon entering your shop I was not greeted or asked if anyone could be of assistance. There were two employees ( I assume one was the owner or manager ) .You both proceeded to chat with another customer and not once was my presence acknowledged , when I finally approached you looking for some sympathy cards, the response was terse and unwelcoming.
I approached the counter to pay and voiced my opinion to the employee ) not that it mattered ) I had planned to spend almost $50 on cards, over priced for Boise but still they were of good quality. Sadly the service was HORRIBLE. I still had every intention of buying your merchandise . When I received a text ( there was nobody waiting in line or in the store ) I took a moment to read it. Your manager and employee mentioned how rude you thought this was .
Here is a tip for you ....................... This is not Beverly Hills , it is Boise. You are rude and over priced . If you plan on staying in business I suggest you take your nose out of the air and learn how to " sell" and treat customers. You lost my business and this is too bad. I am from California and do not have a problem spending money at a place I enjoy shopping. I DID NOT enjoy shopping at your store .

Unknown said...

Kris, you should have gone around the corner to Cheers at 9th and Idaho. They have a great selection of cards and invitations at a great price. And the service is outstanding. The ladies at Cheers will go out of their way to help you choose an appropriate card or design your next party invitation. Check them out, you won't be disappointed!